We provide treatment for patients with lower and upper back problems.
- Proionic Radiofrequence
- Cervical and Lumbar Traction
- Posture education
Help elderly patients to achieve or maintain high levels of physical health as they age by focusing on ailments like arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, and joint soreness.
- Pain Management
- Stretching exercise
- Strengthening exercise
MEN’S AND WOMENS HEALTH
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Restoring sexual function
- Chronic pelvic pain treatment
- Reproduction problems
- Preparation for IVF
- Strengthening and repairing the pelvic floor muscle
- Chronic prostatitis III
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Lower third ureteric stones
- Urinary incontinence/ rectal incontinence in children
- Enuresis/Encopresis in Children (Night Urine)
We focus on movement and function disorders that have originated from problems within the body’s nervous and neuromuscular system such as stroke (CVA) or TIA, spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- Bed Mobility
- Gait Education
- Patient Education
- Balancing Exercises
- Passive Movement
- Walking Aids Education
Our Therapist will provide percussion that consists of vibration, clapping, shaking. The function of chest physio is to loosen up sputum in the lung with different postural drainage position.
If the patient unable to remove the secretion by them selves, our physio will help by doing suction.
ORTHOPEDIC AND SPORTS REHABILITATION
We help rehabilitate athletes and patients who have sustained physical injuries.
Physiotherapists work with children and their families to identify movement and functional difficulties. We aim to help the child to manage their physical symptoms and achieve functional mobility. We assess, treat and advise on exercises and activities which the child can do with their family and in school.
A weight management offers many rewards in addition to weight management, such as healthy heart, strong bones, and stress relief by world class technologies approach.
If you or someone you care about would rather have physiotherapy in the comfort of your own home, we fully understand the spe- cial difficulties that can arise as we age. Our Physio services are specifically designed to enhance your strength, balance, and flexibili- ty, empowering you to maintain your inde- pendence and reduce the risk of falling.
Provide education for patients by using walking aids.
- Pain Reduction
- Activation of the bloodflow, Oxygen and nutrients suplies
- Reduction of the muscle tone
- Strengthen of the muscles
- Rapid absorption of the hematomasandoedema.
- Renovation of skin quality
- Stimulation of the angiogenic process and generation of vascular cells
- Blocking of painful processes.
- Stimulation of the biological lypolisis process, drainage and waste removal
- Stimulation of the elimination of oedemas and inflammatory processes
- Generation and stimulation of osteogenesis and osseointregration
- Strengthening of the tissues and fast scarring of ulcers
- Muscle strengthening due to muscle fiber hypertrophy, which helps patients to better isolate and command their muscles.
- Nonsurgical fat reduction procedure that uses cold temperature to reduce fat depos- its in certain areas of the body
- Strengthens and repairs tissue, particular- ly muscles which have become shortened, weakened, or atrophied due to injury or
- The electrical pulses can release endorphins and other substances to stop pain signals in the brain.
Kinesiology Tape facilitates the body’s natural healing power to help alleviate discomfort and treat a variety of medical conditions.
Technology can cover acute and chronic pain, muscle relaxation and stimulation, joint blockage release, and the support of fracture healing.
- Improving blood circulation, Reduction of tired muscles, Relieving muscle tension and swelling, Improving flexibility, Increase in the range of motion.
- Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Improved muscle tone
- Improved joint flexibility
- Can help lower your risk of coronary artery disease.
- Lowered stress levels
Traction table with Pulley System.
- Use half of patient’s body weight for distraction.
- Should be monitored by health care professional.
COLD AND HOT MODALITIES
- Use of extreme cold to freeze and remove abnormal tissue.
- Heat can reduce muscle spasm, improve joint stiffness, and make soft tissue more limber.